M+ Private Viewing
M+ Private Viewing
Enjoy a serene moment in the M+ galleries away from the crowd.
M+ Members^, Patrons*, and Affiliates#, and private viewing voucher holders are invited to M+ Private Viewing every Sunday morning from 09:00 to 10:00 and on a designated Wednesday evening every month from 18:30 to 20:30 . Experience the M+ Collection up close while the museum space is closed off to the public.
Not a member yet? Become part of the ‘+’ today to start enjoying the perks!
- M+ Members and Patrons can enter the museum and galleries included under General Admission for free upon presenting a valid membership card. Prior booking is not required.
- Through 11 November 2022, each M+ Patron may bring up to three guests, and M+ Affiliate up to one guest to each M+ Private Viewing hour.
- Each M+ Patron may enjoy unlimited free access with one guest to Yayoi Kusama: 1945 to Now during M+ Private Viewing hours. No prior booking is required. Learn more about our exclusive benefits.
- Private viewing voucher holders can enter the museum and galleries for free on a single-entry-admission basis. Prior booking is not required.
- Guest privileges are not available for M+ Members. Members must present a valid membership card upon entry.
- Children under the age of six can enter for free with adults who are attending the private viewing.
^M+ Members include M+ Member, M+ Young Member, and those as part of an M+ Family Membership.
*M+ Patrons include M+ Founding Patrons, Patrons, Young Patrons, Council Members, Founding Benefactors, Director’s Circle, and Founding Donors.
#M+ Affiliates are those as part of a membership programme for corporate sponsors only.
Hong Kong: Here and Beyond
M+ Sigg Collection: From Revolution to Globalisation
Things, Spaces, Interactions
Individuals, Networks, Expressions
The Dream of the Museum
Conserving Neon Culture
Image at top: Installation view of Things, Spaces, Interactions in East Galleries, M+, 2021. Photo: Kevin Mak. © Kevin Mak. Courtesy of M+, Hong Kong