M+ Private Viewing
M+ Private Viewing
Enjoy a serene moment in the M+ galleries away from the crowd.
M+ Members^, Patrons*, and private viewing voucher holders are invited to M+ Private Viewing every Sunday morning from 09:00 to 10:00. Experience the M+ Collection up close while the museum space is closed off to the public.
Not a member yet? Become part of the ‘+’ today to start enjoying the perks!
- Members from all membership tiers can enjoy unlimited free General Admission during M+ Private Viewing hours upon presenting a valid membership card. Prior booking is not required.
- Each M+ member^ may bring up to three guests with valid tickets.
- Each M+ patron* and M+ affiliate# may enjoy unlimited access with accompanied guests who have valid tickets or guest privileges to M+ Private Viewing.
- General Admission tickets for guest(s) shall be purchased on-site at the Ground Floor Information Desk on the day.
- M+ Private Viewing Voucher holders can enjoy free General Admission on a single-entry basis. Prior booking is not required.
Madame Song: Pioneering Art and Fashion in China Special Exhibition:
- Admission policy for different membership tiers can be found here.
Children under the age of 6 may enter for free with members who are attending M+ Private Viewing.
The number of patrons’ and affiliates’ guest(s) who are eligible for free admission (guest privileges) is subject to individual exhibitions, please visit M+ website for further details.
^M+ members include M+ Member, Young Member, Senior Member, and those under a Family Membership.
*Patrons include M+ Founding Patron, Patron, Young Patron, Council, Benefactor, and Director’s Circle.
#M+ Affiliates are those as part of a membership programme for corporate sponsors only.
Image at top: Installation view of Things, Spaces, Interactions in East Galleries, M+, 2021. Photo: Kevin Mak, M+, Hong Kong